- Why do we want to use volunteers?
- What planning at a senior level needs to happen?:
- What will they do and not do?
- Who will co-ordinate volunteers work?
- What resources will we allocate to support volunteers
- Are paid staff willing to work with volunteers.
If you are a member of staff with responsibility for looking after volunteers you might to consider attending our accredited volunteer management course – its online so no need to travel.
You want to increase senior management support you may want to look at the excellent publication Influencing Up – a few years old now but full of good ideas and case studies.
If you would like support from us please drop us a line or call, we would love to hear from you.