|Dates:||See bottom of the page|
Being a trustee or committee member involves both governance and operational liabilities. This 70 minute course will help you to understand the range of responsibilities you have as a committee member and how to reduce the risk that you may be exposed to in your role.
What does this online course cover?
- Your roles and responsibilities as a committee member or trustee
- Your liabilities as a trustee
- How to reduce risks to yourself and your organisation
- How you can assess your organisation’s risk
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is relevant for committee members of voluntary sector organisations, regardless of level of experience, as well as committees of any size or available structure. It might also be relevant for those thinking of signing up to become charity trustees who wish to find out more about their personal liabilities.
- This course will take place as a webinar. To take part in the web conference you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection and be able to listen to sound using this.
- Before the session date you will be sent a link to a ‘meeting’ which you can click onto and test on your computer to ensure that it is working. If you have access to a working microphone you will be able to communicate with the presenter, however this is not essential.
- Your will be able to ask questions by typing them at points within the course.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
This course is run several times a year. It can also be run on demand.
Book your place
To book, please select your preferred date from the list below and either choose to pay online or on the registration form state the address to send a invoice to.