Length: 75 minutes (online)
Location & Date:
- Tuesday 11th April 6.00pm to 7.15pm (Online)
More dates can be found at the bottom of the page.
To act as an introduction for new Trustees, and a refresher for other Trustees, on the key responsibilities of their role.
Book: To book scroll to the bottom of the page.
By the end of the webinar participants will be able to:
● Outline the roles and responsibilities of Trustees
● Explain what governance is and how it is different from management
● Identify good governance.
● Understand the ways in which you are accountable as a Trustee
Participants will be emailed the Powerpoint used in the Webinar.
This course is delivered live online. As a participant you will need a minimum of a computer with an Internet connection. You will be able to type questions you want to ask.
You do not need special software or a webcam to take part. You will be able to see the Leader of the course. Your name and questions are not visible to others.