Length: 2.5 hours
Cost: £35pp (£250 if in-house and to not more than 15 people)
Location & Date: to be confirmed
The role of your Trustees is to have the final say on strategic decisions. This is a huge responsibility, and a lot to expect from people who may lead very busy lives, and who only meet every few months. That’s why it’s important for Trustees and senior staff to regularly review and improve the way that Trustees are supported, and the systems through which they govern the organisation. This course aims to help them start this process.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
● Describe some of the elements that go to make up an effective board
● List some reasons/benefits for reviewing the board
● List some different approaches to reviewing the Board.
● Show an awareness of the Code of Governance
● List where to go for further support and information.
Trustee Boards and Chief Executives of Charities
This workshop, whilst it talks about different method